Guess what? I’m busy. Are you busy?
Yeah that’s what I thought.
The Good News
Well I have good news my friend.
First, this recipe only has five ingredients. Yup, just five!
Second, it’s soup. Who doesn’t love soup?
Raw vs Roasted
Think munching on some raw carrots is the best way to eat these guys? Nope! Research shows cooking carrots actually increases the antioxidants!
5-Ingredient Carrot Ginger Soup
- 1 bag carrots about 10 medium carrots
- 1/2 yellow onion about 2/3 cup
- 2 tsps avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger peeled
- 4 cups chicken bone broth Osso
- 1/2 cup Coyo plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roast onion and carrots for 30-35 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add all ingredients to Vitamix, blender or food processor. You can also use an immersion blender [https://amzn.to/2QsbaAO]!
You can also use an immersion blender if you have one!
I love to top this with homemade kale chips and sprouted pumpkin seeds.