Are you ready to change your life?
Are you frustrated by all the nutrition information you read online? Not sure what to believe?
Are you tired of medical practitioners spending two minutes with you?
Are you tired of being told your health issues are all in your head?
We're here to help.
Together we will look at your entire health timeline (from birth until now) to figure out where things got off track.
My team uses comprehensive testing and our extensive Functional Medicine knowledge to determine the root causes of your health issues and create a plan tailored specifically to your body.
No matter your starting place, we would love to guide you to your healthiest self.
Meet the Team
Dietitian and owner
“A better life is waiting for you. You just have to claim it.”
“We have more power than we think to profoundly change our lives”
What we do best
Want to optimize your health?
What does it look like to work with us?
– We are a 100% virtual practice! All sessions are conducted via phone or Zoom.
– Discovery calls are an opportunity for me to learn more about your health issues, make sure my team is able to help, and walk you through what it would look like to work with us.
Health History Analysis
– Your care begins even before we meet! We carefully review your pre-appointment questionnaires so we can get to know you, your health history and your goals for working together before your initial consultation. The more we understand your health history, your current health situation, and where you want to be, the better we can help you.
– We discuss your health history and will ask specific questions to fill in any important “gaps” in your health timeline.
– We order comprehensive testing and explain which tests we recommend for your case so that we can get a deeper look at what is going on inside your body, and uncover the root causes of your symptoms.
– We provide nutrition, lifestyle and supplement recommendations for you to implement while we wait for test results.
– We carefully analyze your lab results and use your health history analysis, your current symptoms, and your lab results together to design a personalized health plan.
– We review your test results with you to provide you with in-depth knowledge about your health, and provide nutrition, lifestyle and supplement recommendations to kick off your personalized health care plan.
– In future follow ups we guide you through each phase of your custom health plan to address your root causes, and improve your symptoms.
– All sessions include detailed session notes that you can access from both a computer and phone, so you can refer back to them at any time.
– Our packages include free messaging in between sessions for clarification on any part of your health care plan previously discussed in a session.
– We provide prescriptions for pharmaceutical-grade supplements, conveniently shipped straight to your door. Our clients receive discounts for all supplement orders.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We are a 100% virtual practice, which allows us to work with you even if you do not live in Austin.
Taylor will hand-select your practitioner for you based on availability and your needs/goals.
To maximize the amount of time and energy spent on your care, we do not accept insurance.
However, we can provide clients with standardized CMS 1500 forms (“super bills”) that you can submit directly to your insurance to seek reimbursements for our services.
Yes! You can use your health savings account or flexible spending account for our services including sessions, testing, and supplements.
Most clients plan to budget between $2000 and $4500 over the course of 3 to 12 months to work one-on-one with a practitioner on our team, depending on their unique needs and goals. Payment plans are available, and we accept HSA, FSA and all major credit cards as form of payment.
After your package has ended, follow-up appointments are available including discounted follow-up bundles.
Supplement and lab testing costs vary client-to-client based on their needs. For this reason, they are not included in packages.
In many cases we only require $300-$900 of testing over the course of your time working with us – a fraction of the cash pay rate of many labs available. Testing options may include: bloodwork, stool testing, SIBO testing, cortisol hormone testing, genetic testing, and mold testing. We do not mark up labs so that we can keep costs as low as possible for clients, and no-interest payments plans are available.