I’m Taylor Stolt, a registered dietitian and foodie, former collegiate-athlete, and integrative and functional medicine enthusiast.
I’ve been coined a “type-A flower child” by those who know me best – I love yoga, hiking, comfortable clothes (can I get an amen), farmer’s markets, and the like. But I work hard. I want to know everything there is to know about nutrition, wellness and healing. I put in 110% to help my clients feel better.
In my twenties, I spent years bouncing around from doctor to doctor trying to find answers to my bloating, fatigue, irregular periods, mood swings, restless sleep, and a growing list of other symptoms. Doctors were always quick to prescribe medication to cover up my symptoms rather than take the time to understand the root cause of my issues. I was exhausted, frustrated, and hopeless.
Then I found Functional Medicine, and everything changed.
I discovered the root causes of my symptoms and addressed the root causes in natural ways. My sleep improved, my bloating went away, my periods stabilized, and I had the energy to excel at my work and enjoy the people and blessings in my life (without caffeine!). I got my life back.
Over the years the “canvas” of my life had become ridden with darkness. But each day of giving my body what it needed was a light coat of paint over those dark spots. Pretty soon I had created a life that was bright and vibrant and beautiful.
I have had the opportunity to share that hope and healing with hundreds of women. Those women are out in the world living their best life now, empowered with wisdom to feel amazing today and for years to come.
I can’t wait to show you how to do the same.
– Have been told by doctors “your labs are normal” or “you look fine” but don’t feel okay
– Know you need to eat healthier but don’t know how
– Are confused by health advice you read online, and want to know what’s actually true
– Want to understand the root causes of your hormonal woes and finally fix them.
– Want to balance your hormones naturally and avoid the scary side effects of birth control
– Feel stuck in the all-or-nothing mentality
– Are tired of just surviving and are ready to thrive
– Want to create a better life for yourself