Do any of these sound like you?
- I make poor food choices because I don’t plan ahead.
- I’m overwhelmed by too many choices.
- I don’t know what a healthy meal looks like.
- I feel confused and overwhelmed when I go to the grocery store.
- I get bored eating the same thing every day.
- I’m too busy to think about what to prep and eat.
- I want to improve my diet and feel better, but I need help getting started!
Developed by Nutrition Experts
These recipes are developed and designed by dietitians, professionals you can trust!. The meal plans simplify healthy eating, leaving more time and energy for the things that you love.
How it works
Each week, you’ll receive an email with a link to your account. There you can find your weekly meal plan and an automated grocery list for the week.
What you'll receive
- A weekly meal plan with 3 meals and 1 snack per day
- Easy-to-follow, nutrient-dense recipes with an emphasis on whole foods
- Automated grocery lists
- A meal planning tool that allows you to adjust meals to different days or even replace them with other recipes.
- Access to the recipe database with thousands of dietitian-approved recipes!
Static plans start at only $9 per month
want to try it first?
Get a free 3-day trial – Simply click on the meal plan below that you’d like to try!
The 3-day and 5-day anti-inflammatory meal plans contain low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
The low-FODMAP plans contain ingredients low in Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. These molecules are poorly digested by some people – avoiding FODMAP’s may provide relief for certain digestive conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It is important to avoid eating a low-FODMAP diet for more than six weeks, as it can deplete healthy gut bacteria and lead to even more severe gut issues. If you feel better on a low FODMAP diet, I highly recommend considering SIBO and/or stool testing to identify why.
The 28-Day Refresh meal plan is a great way to get your metabolism humming and jump-start your health. It features specifically selected low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
I‘ve partnered with Sun Basket to provide you with a sustainable, healthy eating solution. Each week your meal plan will feature three Sun Basket dinner recipes; simply follow the link on your dinner card for that day. These dietitian-approved recipes will arrive straight to your door as a meal kit, featuring fresh pre-measured ingredients – no grocery shopping required.
Do you want meal recommendations specifically for YOU?
- Have medical conditions or health issues.
- Have food sensitivities or other dietary restrictions.
- Want dietary recommendations tailored to your body’s needs.
- Want dietary recommendations with your preferences in mind.
- Want to take your health to the next level.