Do any of these sound like you?
- I make poor food choices because I don’t plan ahead.
- I’m overwhelmed by too many choices.
- I don’t know what a healthy meal looks like.
- I feel confused and overwhelmed when I go to the grocery store.
- I get bored eating the same thing every day.
- I’m too busy to think about what to prep and eat.
- I want to improve my diet and feel better, but I need help getting started!
want to try it first?
Get a free 3-day trial – SImply click on the meal plan below that you’d like to try!
The 3-day and 5-day anti-inflammatory meal plans contain low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
The 3-day and 5-day vegan meal plans contain plant-based recipes that are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, known to be anti-inflammatory. Recipes are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and plant proteins making them nutritious and delicious.
The low-FODMAP plans contain ingredients low in Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. These molecules are poorly digested by some people – avoiding FODMAP’s may provide relief for certain digestive conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD.) It is important to seek a diagnosis and recommendation from a dietitian before following a low-FODMAP diet.
The 28-Day Refresh meal plan is a great way to get your metabolism humming and jump-start your health. It features specifically selected low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
I‘ve partnered with Sun Basket to provide you with a sustainable, healthy eating solution. Each week your meal plan will feature three Sun Basket dinner recipes; simply follow the link on your dinner card for that day. These dietitian-approved recipes will arrive straight to your door as a meal kit, featuring fresh pre-measured ingredients – no grocery shopping required.
Do you want a meal recommendations made specifically for you?
- Have medical conditions or health issues.
- Have food sensitivities or other dietary restrictions.
- Want dietary recommendations tailored to your body’s needs.
- Wants dietary recommendations with your preferences in mind.
- Want to take your health to the next level.